• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Having a pint of Article 50

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a pint of Article 50

Flying Dog Article 50 pale ale What's On Tap - Flying Dog BreweryFlying Dog Brewery

This beer is made with Maris Otter English malts and two experimental German hops – Ariana and Calista. The malts give a nice toasty, marshmallow flavor while the hops balance it with some juicy berries. Similar to #BREXIT, this beer was a complete experiment for our brewers. Unlike BREXIT, all of us are excited about the results and our Lead Brewer is keeping his job.
    Very amusing, but 2 German hops?

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Flying Dog Article 50 pale ale What's On Tap - Flying Dog BreweryFlying Dog Brewery

Very amusing, but 2 German hops?

...and it's an American beer too.

as for 2 German hops, I believe Barnes Wallis designed something that was good at that...
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'd prefer The Fifth Amendment beer

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        ...and it's an American beer too.

as for 2 German hops, I believe Barnes Wallis designed something that was good at that...
        I doubt this is bottle conditioned, the yanks don't seem to go in for that approach, but if it were then it could certainly have a dam-busting effect on ones guts if enough were consumed.

Comment

Working...
        X