• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Somebody is Desperate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody is Desperate

Look what just dropped into my inbox....

Hi,

How are you? I hope you are well!

I am conducting my periodic check with you and your company for your needs for either IT Contractors or Full-time direct-hire staffing needs.

We have candidates available in the area of .NET Developers, Oracle Developers, Oracle Applications, Data Base Administrators, Java Developers, Project Managers, Analysts, Developers, QA Testers, Network Technicians, etc.

We go the extra mile to service our clients. A partial list of current clients include Bloomberg, Nationwide Investments, Deutsche Bank, Washington Mutual, CBOE, Dow Jones, Fidelity, Sprint, Motion Engineering, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Ceridian Tax Services, Medical Services Company, and Mitchell International Inc.

Please let me know how I can assists with your current openings at your company?

Sam

CGT Consulting, Inc.
    714-594-5020
    http://www.cgt-consult.com/

CGT Consulting Privacy Policy: http://www.cgt-consult.com/privacy

Can Spam Compliant.To opt-out of future correspondence, please send an email [email protected] with REMOVE in the subject heading and include your email address in the body of your email too.
    LOL

On their http://www.cgt-consult.com/ home page

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0006'

Overflow: 'Cint'

/index.asp, line 103

Is this an "Oh Dear"?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

/index.asp, line 103

Is this an "Oh Dear"?
      It does bear a closeness to the word that most people utter after slamming the phone down to one of them. Could be a coincidence...
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        They can't spell either...

I'll get me coat...

Comment

Valeant Pharmaceuticals - I've worked for them. Checking their jobs section it appears that Valeant are looking for an IT director paying $95k but will only consider yanks. I have the CEO's email address if you want to try your luck. Going direct may get more than the $95k they are offering.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

The thing I was finding funny about the whole thing is that this numpty has e-mail me (a contractor) asking if I have any jobs available that can be filled by contractors that he can supply.

It's a funny old world at times

Comment

The reason I checked out his site is because one of the people who was running a big project for Valeant asked me the same question. i.e. is there anything on my current project which his company could assist with - having seen what they charge and taking into account my lowley position on all the contracts I work on I had to say no.

But this isn't them!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
              X