• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mrs Mangel dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Mangel dead

One for the older ones of us here - the iconic Mrs Mangel, who starred in the Australian soap "Neighbours" in the late 1980's has died. I mean the actress who played her.
    OK probably boring for most of us here, but that was part of my formative years I guess.

Anyone remember her?

There is a joke involving Neighbours and Prince Charles, but I won't tell it as it is rather tasteless

Neighbours' Mrs Mangel Actor Vivean Gray Dies

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    robably boring for most of us here, but that was part of my formative years I guess.

Anyone remember her?

There is a joke involving Neighbours and Prince Charles, but I won't tell it as it is rather tasteless

Neighbours' Mrs Mangel Actor Vivean Gray Dies
    Yep. Some more of my youth fades to dust (although I never actually watched it).

I don't know that joke. Do share it with us.

Comment

Working...
    X