• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zika in Florida

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zika in Florida

No nookie in Florida, we're British!

Sex ban recommended for British tourists in Florida after Zika outbreak
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

With sincere apologies to Sir Tom:

Sex ban, sex ban, Zika sex ban,
    Psycho's off to Disney, he's not gonna get it on
    Sex ban, sex ban, Zika sex ban,
    And baby, he'll just have to wank

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Finally, some good news for Mrs MF...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Finally, some good news for Mrs MF...
        If only she could get the rest of him to shrink.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I think the Zika Virus must have struck the USA a lot earlier than suggested. After all, for Trump to be getting such phenomenal popularity ratings,
          it smacks of a populace where tiny brains must be very much the norm.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            I think the Zika Virus must have struck the USA a lot earlier than suggested. After all, for Trump to be getting such phenomenal popularity ratings,
            it smacks of a populace where tiny brains must be very much the norm.

If Sanders was the other candidate, I'd be more inclined to agree with you, but Clinton's not exactly a nailed on candidate is she?

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              If Sanders was the other candidate, I'd be more inclined to agree with you, but Clinton's not exactly a nailed on candidate is she?
              I don't think Trump voters realise there is more than one candidate. But I agree, Sanders would have been a better option.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I don't think Trump voters realise there is more than one candidate. But I agree, Sanders would have been a better option.
                The campaigns are going to make our referendum look like a civilised, factual discussion. It's going to be character assassination central.

Comment

Working...
                X