• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

any recommendations for an umbrella company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any recommendations for an umbrella company

I have decided to close my ltd co because I can t be bothered with it any more. Can anyone recommend a good umbrella company please?

Umbrella

See the general forum, but I use Contractor Umbrella - very good.

Comment

Re: Umbrella

I use Parasol but are thinking of starting a Ltd co - perhaps we could swap.

Anyway ... Parasol have been fine so far - prompt responses to emails/calls,etc and they pay me on time.

Comment

What's the matter, Sweetpea? Didn't like the realistic answers in General, and thought you'd try somewhere more interesting?

Jeez, the trolls are getting easy to spot these days. Even I can do it...

Comment

Working...
        X