• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The mother of all debates - hopefully

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mother of all debates - hopefully

Cannot wait to watch Revelation TV (Sky Channel 765) tonight at 9pm. Programme is called World in Focus and the context is a series of debates about Jesus and Mohammed, the Bible and the Koran etc you get the gist. Tonight is the final debate.

Revelation TV
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Think I will give it a miss, boning the misses

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
      Think I will give it a miss, boning the misses
      That's a coincidence, so am I!

She likes it doggy!

Comment

Spitroast then! Whats she like Ivor?

Comment

3 across (9 letters) - lets all join in the debate
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            3 across (9 letters) - lets all join in the debate
            S P I T R O A S T

Well it fits but i'm not sure what we are supposed to debate about it?

Comment

But what Mass are we debating?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                But what Mass are we debating?
                <AtW>
                Threaded
                </AtW>

Comment

Spitroasting isn't it ?

Although I have a feeling that the mass debate will occur between the spir roasting, not during.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                    Cannot wait to watch Revelation TV (Sky Channel 765) tonight at 9pm. Programme is called World in Focus and the context is a series of debates about Jesus and Mohammed, the Bible and the Koran etc you get the gist. Tonight is the final debate.

Revelation TV

The process cannot access the file 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\revelationtv.com\httpdocs\Defau lt.aspx' because it is being used by another process.
                    I see Jebus and Santa are fighting over it again...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X