• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK luminary hits the jackpot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK luminary hits the jackpot

Orlando man suing McDonald’s for $2M for making him fat, settles for a lifetime supply of free food – World News Daily Report

“I spoke with representatives of McDonald’s, and they showed me that I had been misguided,” Mr. Randell told a reporter from the TV station WESH. “They introduced me to people who had lost weight by eating exclusively at Mickey D’s, and explained how to use their menu to its full potential. Now, I can eat all the McDonald’s that I want, and still lose weight. These guys are geniuses!”
    I truly wish him all the best

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      I truly wish him all the best

Bloody hell MF has lost a lot of weight, half the man he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        They introduced me to people who had lost weight by eating exclusively at Mickey D’s, and explained how to use their menu to its full potential.
        He's lovin' it
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
          That's his missus.

Comment

I think they got a good deal. I can't see 'for life' being that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              That's his missus.
              Looks like it has been photo shopped..
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Great source, some of those other 'stories' are mind bendingly obtuse.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                  Great source, some of those other 'stories' are mind bendingly obtuse.
                  Yep. I bet this scenario hasn't even occurred to the sordid mind of FLC

Man Seeking Extramarital Affair on Tinder Hooks Up with Own Mother – World News Daily Report

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Yep. I bet this scenario hasn't even occurred to the sordid mind of FLC

Man Seeking Extramarital Affair on Tinder Hooks Up with Own Mother – World News Daily Report

Could've been worse though, isn't AndyW's mum on Tinder?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X