• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coolest cars of the last 50 years.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 18:08.

I hate these sites - you have to click a million times to view the content, click the right button though because the ten other fake buttons will spam rape you with Botox injection websites to make your bell end bigger and firmer.

Oh and if there isn't a McLaren F1 I'm not interested.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

These spam sites are everywhere, usually linked off the Daily Mail.

"These historic photos will shock you"
      "10 things you thought didn't exist"
      "What these famous people look like now"

My MalwareBytes thing goes ape tulip if you visit them, they are loaded full of exploits too.

Avoid!

Comment

If you open them on an iPhone, you're pleasantly surprised when you're not at the app store within 30 seconds.

Last 50 years? Wow. Not had a look at the list but shock and awe cars at the time:
        Porsche 917, 918
        Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murcielago, Reventon
        Ferrari F40, Testarossa
        Aston Martin DBS
        Lotus Esprit
        Jaguar XJ220
        Bugatti Veyron
        McLaren F1, 675
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          If you open them on an iPhone, you're pleasantly surprised when you're not at the app store within 30 seconds.

Last 50 years? Wow. Not had a look at the list but shock and awe cars at the time:
          Porsche 917, 918
          Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murcielago, Reventon
          Ferrari F40, Testarossa
          Aston Martin DBS
          Lotus Esprit
          Jaguar XJ220
          Bugatti Veyron
          McLaren F1, 675
          Cracking motors, but what about 'real world' cars? I always find the best cars for, say, under £10K just as interesting. Most cars have dipped into this price bracket (in real terms) as some point in their life.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
            Cracking motors, but what about 'real world' cars? I always find the best cars for, say, under £10K just as interesting. Most cars have dipped into this price bracket (in real terms) as some point in their life.
            I'll start...

MG Midget
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I'll start...

MG Midget
              Noddy car. Hate those things.

Cars that shocked me include the Renault 5 GT Turbo. I was a young lad, the car was brand new, it was stonkingly fast compared with the Morris Marinas and Vauxhall Chevettes everyone else was driving.

Comment

Astra GTE 16v

http://www.pistonheads.com/features/...h-heroes/31681
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Noddy car. Hate those things.

Cars that shocked me include the Renault 5 GT Turbo. I was a young lad, the car was brand new, it was stonkingly fast compared with the Morris Marinas and Vauxhall Chevettes everyone else was driving.

A bloke in my sixth form had one. He rammed the rear of a bus with it eight hours after passing his test. They were incredibly light from what I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    Some special stuff with more realistic badges:
                    Lotus Carlton
                    Sierra Sapphire Cosworth (a true wolf in sheep's clothing compared to the whale-tailed hatchback)
                    Fiesta RS Turbo
                    Toyota Supra
                    Mitsubishi FTO
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X