• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urban Dictionary nails Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urban Dictionary nails Brexit

Urban Dictionary: brexit

TOP DEFINITION

brexit
    Name given to the national IQ test that was taken by 72% of the British population on Thursday 23rd June 2016. Failure rate 51.9%.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I hear that Northern Ireland has had a bit of trade boost off the back of a softer pound. Is that you popping up to Newry again?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      I hear that Northern Ireland has had a bit of trade boost off the back of a softer pound. Is that you popping up to Newry again?
      I'm waiting for when the Sainsbury's buy 6 bottles of wine and save 25% off coincides with 1/3 off prosecco.

Comment

I'm waiting for when the Sainsbury's buy 6 bottles of wine and save 25% off coincides with 1/3 off prosecco.
        M&S do a similar offer and, after just checking, they've even got a store there. Newry (shudder).

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          M&S do a similar offer and, after just checking, they've even got a store there. Newry (shudder).
          Are you Irish, TE?

Comment

FOAD.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              FOAD.
              At least you're in the majority.

Comment

Are you Irish, TE?
                Nope, but know Northern Ireland very well.

Comment

Working...
                X