• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like Heisenberg has a bit of competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 08:17.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Instead of crystal meth, how about butane hash oil.

Another fine way of blowing yourself up.

The beeb is waffling on about it at the moment.

I bet they don't even know the difference between a boiling flash and a flat bottomed flask.

Warning over using butane to produce super-strength cannabis - BBC News
    Flat bottomed flasks you make the rocking world go round?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Are you certain?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Been around for a while,"shatter" almost pure THC, guess it's fine if you like that sort of thing.

High grade, non commercial, hashish is far more pleasurable to smoke, so I have been reliably informed

You can imagine some of the conversations in the houses:-

"Aw 'ow I wish I had attended on Fursdays, chemistry wiv Jonesy, would 'ave been well handy, I'm telling you Bruv"
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Any stats on whether chemistry has become more popular at school since Breaking Bad showed them the possibilities?

I don't know why the government doesn't legalise such innovative drugs as crystal meth and become a global super power. Would sort out the trade deficit.

Something else to get the plebs hooked on along with those other legal drugs. No need for a living wage if they're all happy at home with a regular supply via benefits to go with the 50" TV and Sky subscription. Sorted.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Can't we legalize it and tax it?

Comment

Working...
            X