• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heathrow Express

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heathrow Express

Will ask when I get to Kings Cross but thought I would open it up to the community while I wait.

I booked a return from Leeds to Heathrow, but outbound ticket is Leeds to Ldn Zone 1-6, while the return is Heathrow Rail to Leeds, can I get on the Heathrow Express rather than having to do the whole thing on the tube?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Will ask when I get to Kings Cross but thought I would open it up to the community while I wait. I booked a return from Leeds to Heathrow, but outbound ticket is Leeds to Ldn Zone 1-6, while the return is Heathrow Rail to Leeds, can I get on the Heathrow Express rather than having to do the whole thing on the tube?
    Yes.

Just watch Runaway Train for guidance and perhaps The taking of Pelham 123

HTH

P.S. Take suity with you

Comment

I booked a return from Leeds to Heathrow, but outbound ticket is Leeds to Ldn Zone 1-6, while the return is Heathrow Rail to Leeds, can I get on the Heathrow Express rather than having to do the whole thing on the tube?
      I had no idea the tube went as far as Leeds.

London Underground kidnapped me once. Well, they wouldn't let me out at the station I wanted to get out at because my train ticket only allowed me to go from Paddington to Victoria and apparently wanting to get out at Embankment and walk to Victoria represents blatant fare dodging.

My advice would be to not go to London. Nothing good can come of it.

HTH.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Yes.

Just watch Runaway Train for guidance and perhaps The taking of Pelham 123

HTH

P.S. Take suity with you
        Gesundheit!

And, yes. But for the avoidance of doubt, the HE isn't included in the ticket price.

Comment

Will ask when I get to Kings Cross but thought I would open it up to the community while I wait.

Yes, but you'll need to pay for a separate one-way Heathrow Express ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            I had no idea the tube went as far as Leeds.

London Underground kidnapped me once. Well, they wouldn't let me out at the station I wanted to get out at because my train ticket only allowed me to go from Paddington to Victoria and apparently wanting to get out at Embankment and walk to Victoria represents blatant fare dodging.

My advice would be to not go to London. Nothing good can come of it.

HTH.
            My foreign mrs on her first trip to London managed to get lost on Circle line when it was actually a circle.

Was about 22:30, I had to catch a train to Nottingham from pre-Eurostar St. Pancras, she calls me saying it's all countryside outside and going dark........

Still don't know where she actually was, told her to get off and get the next tube the other way. She only had a Zone 1.

Comment

Not on that ticket. I can't remember how much they fleece you for a single on HE but don't expect much change from £20. Much quicker than the tube though, that will take what seems like forever.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

There's a coach from Victoria....

Comment

This doesn't help answer your question but ...

I remember reading that on a pound per mile basis the Heathrow Express is the most expensive train journey in the world.

Comment

It's just under an hour on the tube from King's Cross to Heathrow 1,2,3 so you'r not going to save a massive amount of time going to Paddington then taking HE.

Comment

Working...
                    X