• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMO mortgage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMO mortgage

Anyone have a mortgage for HMO? Can you recommend a HMO mortgage provider?

Homo mortgages? That's a bit niche...

Nevertheless here you are: https://www.mortgageloan.com/lgbt

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
      The Mortgage Works do HMO(House of Multiple Occupation).

This I know from bitter experience as I wrote their point of sale system :

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
        The Mortgage Works do HMO(House of Multiple Occupation).

This I know from bitter experience as I wrote their point of sale system :
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
          There are several HMO lenders out there some of which can only be accessed through brokers (TMW being one of them) they all have different criteria, its probably worth having a chat through your circumstances with a broker

Comment

Working...
          X