• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wtf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf

WTF is all this about? I went through central London in a cab yesteday and the place was full of these horrible things. Is this what we are all going to end up driving around in?

http://www.goingreen.co.uk/xs_i/GWIZ...20cut-outL.jpg

Ford G-whiz?

It's the only fully electric car available at the moment. It's amazing they've managed to make it so ugly when it is basically so similar to the good-looking 2-seater Smart car. I did read somewhere that some British company were working on an electric version of the Smart car, with help from the manufacturer. That'll be the one to get. (If, like me, you have a garage with a power point.)

Comment

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider
      Ford G-whiz?

It's the only fully electric car available at the moment. It's amazing they've managed to make it so ugly when it is basically so similar to the good-looking 2-seater Smart car. I did read somewhere that some British company were working on an electric version of the Smart car, with help from the manufacturer. That'll be the one to get. (If, like me, you have a garage with a power point.)
      Isnt it clockwork? A key sticking out of the roof would not look out of place on it

Comment

Paint it duck egg blue and it'd look like those old invalid carriages.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Nice wheels! Looks like ...

one of those framed caricatures of a Peugeot106 that chavs love to hang on their walls

Comment

No congestion charges to pay. If you are a London resident, it saves more on that than it costs to buy.

You still look like a prat though...
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Made in India, no less.

I wonder how all those greenites are going to recycles their fekking batteries ?

Comment

Yep, http://www.revaindia.com/

Used to see one being driven here almost every day last year but no longer. Unfortunately they've quite possibly gone out of business as I can't find their website any more either.

Not suprising though, since from what I remember these little things cost €12-15K.

Comment

I posted about these a few months back.

It's a G-whiz and it's made in India.

If you commute into the London CC every day it's actually cheaper to buy one of these and then throw it away after a year than use a "normal" car.

No CC, no parking fees, 600mpg equivalent economy, no road tax, free charging (electric) in London, 100% business expense.

But you do look like a tw@t driving one.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    No CC, no parking fees, 600mpg equivalent economy, no road tax, free charging (electric) in London, 100% business expense.
                    Just like my modified Lambo with anti-grav engine.

threaded.

Comment

Working...
                    X