• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has there been a Chrome update?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has there been a Chrome update?

Using it on OSX and it looks weird, can't put my finger on it but just looks different
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Using it on OSX and it looks weird, can't put my finger on it but just looks different
    The buttons for back, forward, refresh and home in the top left are different for one thing

EDIT: by different I mean thinner lines

Comment

Just noticed, if a website doesn't have an SSL certificate there is a Ⓘ symbol now
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Just noticed, if a website doesn't have an SSL certificate there is a Ⓘ symbol now
        Yes, that's a bit too discreet IMO.

Comment

Something has happened recently as my Ad blocker no longer works and I can't print directly from Chrome.

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            Something has happened recently as my Ad blocker no longer works and I can't print directly from Chrome.

qh
            Adblock plus and adGuard both work fine for me, haven't tried printing in a while

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

qh
              Somewhere out on the internet there's a white list of all known ad redirect sites that you append to your /etc/hosts file, all ad urls are aliased to 0.0.0.0, ad-ridden site is happy as it gets the redirect, but no ad is displayed and any ad-blocker detectors are fooled too.

It's browser-agnostic, and sites load a lot quicker too without having to display all the crap.

Comment

Working...
              X