• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Runaway to ISIS school girl dead

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runaway to ISIS school girl dead

Khadiza Sultana

I wonder if her war fortunes had been different whether she would have become a propagandist like other women who've joined up.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

A UK citizen killed by the ruskies.

We must defend our citizens. Launch Trident on Russia now.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Khadiza Sultana

I wonder if her war fortunes had been different whether she would have become a propagandist like other women who've joined up.
      Sorry WGAS. She was older enough to make the decision to,run off and join a terrorist organisation and so old enough to get feck all sympathy for getting herself killed.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Sorry WGAS. She was older enough to make the decision to,run off and join a terrorist organisation and so old enough to get feck all sympathy for getting herself killed.
        Quite. She went off to join a bunch of murderous scumbags & knew exactly what she was doing.

As for her two partners in crime, should they make it back to these shores, they should immediately be interned on a remote Scottish island along with anybody else who is demonstrably an enemy of the West.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Sorry WGAS.
          What are you apologising for? Darwinism in action, in my book. If the parents can't communicate well enough to convince their kids that running off to a war zone (never mind joining a terrorist organisation) is a bad idea, it's probably best that there's no chance of grandchildren.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Good riddance. As you say winner of a Darwin award.

Comment

I heard on the news that she was trying to escape back to the west. Possibly that she had changed her mind. We all made some terrible decisions when we were younger, sadly this one proved fatal.

Who knows where her head was at, or who was brainwashing her young naive mind. It's all rather sad.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                I heard on the news that she was trying to escape back to the west. Possibly that she had changed her mind. We all made some terrible decisions when we were younger, sadly this one proved fatal.

Who knows where her head was at, or who was brainwashing her young naive mind. It's all rather sad.
                +1

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  We all made some terrible decisions when we were younger, sadly this one proved fatal.
                  I hardly think your attempt at an IT career is really comparable
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    I hardly think your attempt at an IT career is really comparable
                    I think he was referring to his hiring managers there.

Comment

Working...
                    X