• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anybody without an Asbo...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody without an Asbo...

Is a complete wuffta.

Street Cred.

Anybody planning to improve their street cred. ?

Me... I gave an old woman with a walking stick a good kicking and walked off with her handbag.
    I'm alright Jack

I kicked a crippled gypsy child half to death* and I didn't even get so much as an on-the-spot fine. W@nkers.

*I wasn't actually there at the time but my good friend MarillionFan was and he assures me that's what happened.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
      I kicked a crippled gypsy child half to death* and I didn't even get so much as an on-the-spot fine. W@nkers.
      I tried that too but the local village NIMBYs applauded as i made my escape
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

"I kicked a crippled gypsy child half to death* and I didn't even get so much as an on-the-spot fine. W@nkers. "

and you pushed that nun. You were there, just too pissed to remeber!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The nun I do remember. She started on me though, to be fair. Well done for stopping me nutting her, although frankly she deserved it.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X