• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attention ADMIN : As you've lost interest in keeping CUK Great

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And appointed a cretinous new Moderator on top of the existing cretinous moderator we already had. (ie. The one without the funny wig & buck teeth), I can only conclude that you have become bored with CUK and are looking to sell it.

As it's now 'NAGAIUTB', I'll open the bidding at 5 quid. No, make that 3 quid. In cash, 50p's and 20's.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Offer an entry to the first class lounge.

Hang on - you can't afford that either.

Now please put your toys back in your pram.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      And appointed a cretinous new Moderator on top of the existing cretinous moderator we already had. (ie. The one without the funny wig & buck teeth), I can only conclude that you have become bored with CUK and are looking to sell it.

As it's now 'NAGAIUTB', I'll open the bidding at 5 quid. No, make that 3 quid. In cash, 50p's and 20's.

Not assguru please!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Offer an entry to the first class lounge.

Hang on - you can't afford that either.

Now please put your toys back in your pram.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

While you may be a vastly obese, slow-minded, cretinous fantasist, I have to agree that this site has gone to tulip. You've got 2 thick as pig tulip mods who have decided to not bother moderating and instead simply join in the trolling and general playground pillockry instead.
          If those 2 wank-stained pissants want to act like complete knobheads then, I guess, it could be almost overlooked if they could at least attempt to make a vague gesture of actually moderating the forums.
          The professional forums are simply a small number of equally small minded kids trying their best to ensure that anyone new who joins never wants to post again. While I get the idea that General is a bit of a free-for-all, most sites frown on singling our members for bullying, spamming repeated threads on the same subject and general trolling for trolling's sake.

Admin doesn't seem to give a tulip, is happy for the forums to be full of crap, racism, repetitive circular arguing and general cock-womblery. I'd agree that if he can't be arsed with trying to keep the site running anymore he should just give it up. Not to you, of course, that would be terrible, but either shut it down or give it to someone who actually thinks it could have some purpose beyond a pissing ground for the under achievers who were bullied a few too many times at school.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgotmylogin View Post
            If those 2 wank-stained pissants want to act like complete knobheads then, I guess, it could be almost overlooked if they could at least attempt to make a vague gesture of actually moderating the forums.
            Those 2 wank-stained pissants do have user names you know
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Those 2 wank-stained pissants do have user names you know
              Dumb and Dumber?

Comment

So, let's get this right, a serial fantasist and his sockies want me to go for not stamping out the right wing agenda of some posters on here (MF & co have not reported any posts in the last couple of months). A few weeks ago a thread was running (mostly by the right wingers) claiming I should go for not agreeing with their agenda.
                If neither side think I support them, then I must be doing something right, and if neither side want to report posts, then it's difficult to moderate without being accused of being heavy handed.

Thank you for your vote of confidence.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  So, let's get this right, a serial fantasist and his sockies want me to go for not stamping out the right wing agenda of some posters on here (MF & co have not reported any posts in the last couple of months). A few weeks ago a thread was running (mostly by the right wingers) claiming I should go for not agreeing with their agenda.
                  If neither side think I support them, then I must be doing something right, and if neither side want to report posts, then it's difficult to moderate without being accused of being heavy handed.

What a downright lie WGAS. I reported one of your posts as being inappropriate only two weeks ago. You come across as a terrorist sympathiser. Funny I received no reply.

CUK has never in my 17/18 years been as poorly moderated as it is now.

You are a very poor excuse for a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Oh, am I an MF sockie? Sorry, but I'm not crusted in his issue, like most of his socks. I'm surprised you think so anyway. I thought you could definitively detect sockies, as we're so often told that obvious sockies are most definitely not (until they're banned as such a little while later). Or are you talking crap again?

Why don't you elaborate on what you mean by "right wing"? Are you trying to obtusely call me a racist, or do you simply mean "not Labour voting"? By "right wing" do you mean "not rabidly a Bremainer"? I mean, everyone knows that Jeremy Corbin really supported Brexit (or at least is strongly Euro-sceptic) so is he "right wing"? I posted in that thread saying you were useless and contributed to problems on this forum instead of moderating them, not so much because you support one side or another, but because you're useless and contribute more to problems on this forum instead of moderating them.

You shouldn't need to rely on reports alone to moderate a forum. Reports can point you to problematic threads you may have missed, but if you're already posting in them then I'd hope you'd have noticed.
                    Many posters have been banned previously for spamming every thread with replies in the same vein, yet nothing is done to clean up the forums from the pointless, vitriolic, argumentative Brexit topics and posts. Nothing is done about racist posts. Nothing is done about bypassing swear filters in professional forums. I guess someone simply repeating insults or becoming tedious to the point of obnoxious is only a problem if it's on a topic you don't agree with, or if it's a poster you personally dislike.

The reason you don't have my support is because you've not done anything to demonstrate you're worthy of it. Show some ******* common sense in how to moderate forums. 12 year old kids manage to do it on some sites, yet you can't manage it on a website set up for (supposedly) professional adults. You're not worth the bandwith you suck up by logging in.

I thought you said you were quitting, anyway?

Comment

Working...
                    X