• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gym Aps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym Aps

I joined a new Gym earlier today and was appalled to find they were doing their programmes on pieces of cards. How 1980's.

I suggested an ap would be better, but they said they don't have one, or know of one.

Can anyone recommend a good one before I have to knock one up? Easy to use, can update at the gym etc, perhaps also has calories / diet, cycling times etc.

Any recommendations from the forum?

PS : FLC, you can fook off straight away.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I don't call my toilet the John. I call it the Jim.

So I go to the Jim several times a day.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I don't call my toilet the John. I call it the Jim.

So I go to the Jim several times a day.

HTH
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Looks like you cannot stop thinking of me

I wouldn't discourage you fat boy. 5 mins on the treadmill and the world will be a better place.

If that doesn't do, here's something that will. PM shaubhoy for discount vouchers. If it is still expensive for your sore permie ass, ask them to skip the anesthetic.

Comment

Word of advice the 'Gym App' won't make you lose weight any faster than a program written on a piece of paper, if only it were so...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I joined a new Gym earlier today and was appalled to find they were doing their programmes on pieces of cards. How 1980's.

I suggested an ap would be better, but they said they don't have one, or know of one.

Can anyone recommend a good one before I have to knock one up? Easy to use, can update at the gym etc, perhaps also has calories / diet, cycling times etc.

PS : FLC, you can fook off straight away.

I would suggest looking at a reasonably priced Garmin, I use a FR60 which takes the readings from my spin bike over ANT+, then connects to the PC with the wireless dongle and by the time I'm back from my shower it's all online.

Just have to check the ANT+ capabilities of the equipment you are using.

Comment

Originally posted by marillionfan View Post
              i joined a new gym earlier today and was appalled to find they were doing their programmes on pieces of cards. How 1980's.

Can anyone recommend a good one before i have to knock one up? Easy to use, can update at the gym etc, perhaps also has calories / diet, cycling times etc.

Ps : Flc, you can fook off straight away.
              mtfu & jfdi

hth
              Last edited by RetSet; 13 August 2016, 20:44.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Feed The Fat - Android Apps on Google Play

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I would suggest looking at a reasonably priced Garmin, I use a FR60 which takes the readings from my spin bike over ANT+, then connects to the PC with the wireless dongle and by the time I'm back from my shower it's all online.

Just have to check the ANT+ capabilities of the equipment you are using.
                  Haven't you downloaded Suity's new app?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Haven't you downloaded Suity's new app?
                    He wants something that just works.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X