• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit class action against CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit class action against CUK

Employers face compensation claims from staff who feel bullied over Brexit views, lawyers warn

The Brexit bullying must stop. Please join the class action against CUK. All proceeds will be used for counselling for those affected.

Just because you on here 9 to 5:30 it does not make CUK your employer...

Comment

Being bullied by one's employer is great practice for when our proud sovereign parliament abolishes EU worker rights.

Comment

yeah mrs V is giving me trouble as I wanted to withdraw & she wanted me to stay in.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Being bullied by one's employer is great practice for when our proud sovereign parliament abolishes EU worker rights.
          They've started: Government agency tasked with protecting vulnerable workers has had half its funding cut, says Labour
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Just because you on here 9 to 5:30 it does not make CUK your employer...
            I put in lots of overtime too - does that help?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Employers face compensation claims from staff who feel bullied over Brexit views, lawyers warn

The Brexit bullying must stop. Please join the class action against CUK. All proceeds will be used for counselling for those affected.
              Affected?

I'm afflicted, how much do I get?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                says Labour
                Now would this be ALL of Labour, or only those registered as members at some transient date. I think we should be told.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ah yes, the part of truth.

How's that warcrime shizzle going on? Tony in the dock yet?

Or the election rigging?

Or are they blaming the Jews?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                  X