• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer's Over ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer's Over ?

Just popped out for lunch & I see the "Back To School" signs are out.

Was also told by Gary Lineker that he hoped I'd "had" a good summer as he introduced MOTD the other night.

It's downright depressing.

Only a couple of weeks and the nation will be collectively moving it's thoughts away from the BBQ and on to the events unfolding between 6 and 8 pm every Saturday evening on BBC Television.

Time to reach for a gun...

Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post

Was also told by Gary Lineker that he hoped I'd "had" a good summer as he introduced MOTD the other night.

Only a couple of weeks and the nation will be collectively moving it's thoughts away from the BBQ and on to the events unfolding between 6 and 8 pm every Saturday evening on BBC Television.

Cheer up, it's only 131 days until Christmas
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Are you usually this bored in your own company?

Comment

Time for a contract down under, perhaps? Where winter will be shortly turning to spring.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          Time for a contract down under, perhaps? Where winter will be shortly turning to spring.
          I've got strings 😉

That said, I think a trip to the sun is on the cards sometime after Christmas.

Comment

It's downright depressing. ..
            We still have a good six weeks of summer, and it'll probably be really sunny in September.

Actually, when does Autumn officially start? I always think of it as the start of October.

The pheasant season doesn't start until October either!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Summer ends on September 21st. Keep calm and carry on.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I've got strings 😉.
                Of the 'G' variety?

Comment

I like this sockie. Whose is it?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

Of the 'G' variety?
                    No, the apron variety
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here