• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage applied for German passport

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farage applied for German passport

Can I start to laugh at brexit now?
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...?client=safari

“There is absolutely nothing at this point to corroborate that he was actually there,” the spokesman said. “So far, all there is to suggest this is one Facebook post. Since when does one Facebook post make a story?
    They obviously don't read the Wail then
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Oh Dear, the Bremoaners are getting desperate now.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        Can I start to laugh at brexit now?
        https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...?client=safari
        Why???

This is what I don't get with you lot.

We left the EU so we did not have to be subject to their politics.

No one said the UK was to become isolationist and so someone who had a German (or in fact any other EU member state partner) is most welcome to apply for whatever they want.

Farage never said he hated Germany or Europe, he just felt it was best if the UK decided it's own future without being told what to do by s central European parliament.

I am trying to be polite but there are some complete tools on here.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Why???

This is what I don't get with you lot.

No one said the UK was to become isolationist and so someone who had a German (or in fact any other EU member state partner) is most welcome to apply for whatever they want.

Farage never said he hated Germany or Europe, he just felt it was best if the UK decided it's own future without being told what to do by s central European parliament.

I was just about to ask "And??" but I think you've summed up my thoughts in the above post.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Since when did the UK leave the EU? There has been been no repeal of Article 50 yet so the UK is still a member. Don't forget that the referendum is not legally binding...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              desperate bremainer pleading.
              FTFY
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Brexiter View Post
                Since when did the UK leave the EU? There has been been no repeal of Article 50 yet so the UK is still a member. Don't forget that the referendum is not legally binding...
                Originally posted by vetran View Post
                FTFY
                Just speaking the truth, and being polite about it. Mind you I could always lie, just like desperate Brexiters
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Germany requires residence before it will issue a passport, 8 years I think so this is bollocks.

Comment

Just speaking the truth
                    Why do you bother posting here? You clearly have no love for this country, and from your posts, nothing but contempt for many of its people?

I understand that you have chosen to live your life abroad. Why don't you go and concentrate on that, instead of belittling the country you chose to leave?

Comment

Working...
                    X