• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lawyers on Brexit gravy train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawyers on Brexit gravy train

Top lawyers cost anything from 2000-5000 per day. Several hundred needed for several years.
    Looks like we'll have to divert quite a bit of the NHS funds to pay for Brexit

I'm warming to Brexit, it'll provide the best political entertainment for years....
    Thanks, thickos.

They'll be charging in EUR

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      I'm trying desperately to claim I was always in favour of BREXIT given my hysterical, ill thought-out, knuckle-headed comments during the last six weeks now that it has become obvious that the world hasn't ended and the impact is likely to be positive rather than negative.
      FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
        FTFY.
        leave sas gurus sockie alone....

Comment

Not sure what your point is guys? Do you approve of the several million pound tax funded gravy train for lawyers. I certainly do

Comment

Lawyers won't be the only ones to benefit from the extra work generated....
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Good to see the last remnant dumbass chunts congratulating themselves on something that hasn't happened. Free entertainment for the rest of us.

You guys are turning into those people they found that still think the Vietnam war is going 40 years after it finished.

Comment

Comment

Not sure what your point is guys? Do you approve of the several million pound tax funded gravy train for lawyers. I certainly do
                  Contractor knocks other contractors for making money. ah ok

Our net contributions to the EU over the last 40 years have cost this country hundreds of £billions in todays money. So yes Theresa May please pay the lawyers £££ to stop the EU flushing our money down the toilet in the future.

Comment

Several hundred million pounds? Like 2 or 3 weeks of the total amount of taxpayers money given to the EU by the UK that is then distributed to other countries?

Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X