• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PAS 56 - Anyone got a copy.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAS 56 - Anyone got a copy.

Done lots of BCP and DR work previously but I need to bone up on the standard itself. Anyone got a copy available or am I going to have to resort to paying for it? *shudder*

PM me if you can help out.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

What are you - a contractor* or a business? Pay for the bluddy thing via your Ltd.

*Oh right, of course...

Oh, and don't tell me how expensive it is - I've had to cough up for BS15000 and ISO/EC 20000...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Please explain the following. WHat is?

PAS56?
      BS15000 and ISO/EC 20000?
      BCP?
      DR?
      LOL?

thx
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

thx?
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
        X