• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Insufferable child

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insufferable child

Eldest son has been quite insufferable recently. I recently found out why. He was an early adopter on mineplex(its a derivative of minecraft) and was made a moderator. I think the power has gone to his head.

I am thinking of revoking privileges to his go henry card.

Can the panel suggest a better punishment for a moderator who has got too big for their boots?

It's not like we are experts at training good mods here. Sockies everywhere and anything I post is merged.

You sure your son isn't moonlighting on CUK?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      It's not like we are experts at training good mods here. Sockies everywhere and anything I post is merged.

You sure your son isn't moonlighting on CUK?
      I said he was insufferable. Not behaving like Hitler.

Bring back FLC.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Eldest son has been quite insufferable recently. I recently found out why. He was an early adopter on mineplex(its a derivative of minecraft) and was made a moderator. I think the power has gone to his head.

Can the panel suggest a better punishment for a moderator who has got too big for their boots?
        When you say eldest, he's 8 right? That's quite old for a moderator. Most are about 5 or 6.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Isn't the general rule to promote someone to just above their level of competence, which is why fat boy is no longer a mod and a failed contractor too?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Dad, can I have my card back?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You could ask TykeMerc to stalk him?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                When you say eldest, he's 8 right? That's quite old for a moderator. Most are about 5 or 6.
                Baby bp is 8. Eldest is 14.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Dad, can I have my card back?
                  Only if you promise no more purchasing of animal pron DVDs.

Comment

Working...
                  X