• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a good weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get up to much?

TFA

Had mates round Saturday - house full of kids.
    Sunday went to a party for one of the wife's cousins who is visiting from OZ.

You?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      TFA

Had mates round Saturday - house full of kids.
      Sunday went to a party for one of the wife's cousins who is visiting from OZ.

You?
      TFA.

Baby bp learnt to cycle aged 4. He restarted recently. And had forgotten how to cycle which I thought was impossible.

Yesterday he remembered again. And we cycled 10 miles together.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        TFA.

Baby bp learnt to cycle aged 4. He restarted recently. And had forgotten how to cycle which I thought was impossible.

Yesterday he remembered again. And we cycled 10 miles together.
        10 miles at 4? You bought him a wet suit yet and signed him up to a triathlon yet?

oh sorry read that again he is 8 now, you need to get him signed up for Iron Man.
        Last edited by vetran; 22 August 2016, 10:15.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That's great BP. My son (7) has recently really got into his bike - he apparently did 9 miles yesterday with his bike mad granddad. Brill.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            That's great BP. My son (7) has recently really got into his bike - he apparently did 9 miles yesterday with his bike mad granddad. Brill.
            Well done Grandad!

Comment

I live in Edinburgh and its full of the festival folk...

Con: It's full of weirdo tourists who are clogging up the city to see weirdo shows
              Pro: Young, in shape, female travellers wanting to stay in a nice bed for the night

Apart from that, seen friends and went for breakfast with a girl who stayed over!

Comment

We played in the local pub on Friday. The "replacement" drummer was good, did a great D:J. Fontana style Hound Dog, and Be bop a Lula with brushes.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  I was out for a long country walk recently and happened upon the village where I grew up. So I looked for the house where I used to live and then got all emotional when I recognised the road where I first learnt to ride my bike

P.S. @BP. TFA, I had a great weekend thanks! Sounds like you did too!

Comment

sh*t weekend as none of my contractors worked any overtime
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X