• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BT Cloud Storage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT Cloud Storage

Does anyone have this and is it any good ? BT offer 100MB of free storage with broadband, which I have but not used the cloud element as yet.

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Does anyone have this and is it any good ? BT offer 100MB of free storage with broadband, which I have but not used the cloud element as yet.
    100MB? Or 100GB?

Personally I'd rather separate my Cloud provider from my BB provider so that if I move BB I don't lose my cloud storage.

However, I can't answer your question.

Comment

100MB? One photo album? Hardly worth it.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I wouldn't bother. If it's 100MB it's a joke, not worth setting up. If it's a 100GB and you end up using a lot of it, you will be tied to BT

Personally I only keep documents in Dropbox and Onedrive to share between devices. The photos and videos are mostly taken with iPhone so go to iCloud.

My movies and music are on a NAS at home, where i have direct control, with some bits replicated to another NAS at my parents home.

IMHO using any bundled services such as e-mail, "cloud" storage etc. from your BB provider is silly.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          100MB? Or 100GB?

Personally I'd rather separate my Cloud provider from my BB provider so that if I move BB I don't lose my cloud storage.

However, I can't answer your question.
          It was raised to 50gb or 500gb in July this year depending on package. Other comments noted. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X