• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So let's recap!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let's recap!

Things that we do too much of in this country (According to the nanny nazis) :-

Smoke
    Drink
    Fish
    Drive fast
    Eat
    Fight
    Borrow money
    Gamble

and things we don't do enough off :-

Vote in Elections
    Pay Tax

Anyone think of anything else? I feel I have only scratched the surface...
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

You talk too much.

Comment

I forgot, we let far too many annoying talentless little drongos in from eastern europe.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Vote in Elections
        Pay Tax
        Procreate (hence immigration)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

Speak for yourself!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            Seems to be plenty of young chav's procreating to get themselves a nice council house in certain areas....

As for things we do too much, you missed off Hunting, most people born/raised in the countryside see it as a vital industry and a way of life despite the fact the government outlawed it due to a few tree hugging city hippy types. I say we should hunt the hippeys, not as good sport as a fox as they aren't as cunning but it will do for now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              As for things we do too much, you missed off Hunting, most people born/raised in the countryside see it as a vital industry and a way of life despite the fact the government outlawed it due to a few tree hugging city hippy types. I say we should hunt the hippeys, not as good sport as a fox as they aren't as cunning but it will do for now!!
              Totally agree. Perhaps we could extend the policy to illegal immigrants too for a bit of cultural diversity and to sharpen our skills?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                Things that we do too much of in this country (According to the nanny nazis) :-

Smoke
                Drink
                Fish
                Drive fast
                Eat
                Fight
                Borrow money
                Gamble

Vote in Elections
                Pay Tax

Anyone think of anything else? I feel I have only scratched the surface...

Yes two others.

Easily get Brainwashed by government into thinking there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Being a complete tosser and denying that you supported the war and allegation of weapons of mass destruction after being proved wrong.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Not sure what you are driving at there Paddy unless this is some form of confessional on your part. Personally I was always in favour of the war simply to remove Saddam, and made that point very robustly over the last few years. As for you, do you have an opinion we might now be interested in, or are you just letting gas off?

Comment

ok shawn, you dick

1 right war, wrong reasons (shunned boy)
                    2 right war war, right reasons (tony the liar)
                    3 wrong war, right reasons (clair short)
                    4 wrong war , wrong reasons (self righteous, hand wringing, namby pamby, wishy washy, airy fairy, arty farty, clit licking, lefty, bleeding-heart plonkers)

no offence intended

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X