• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back NLUK!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back NLUK!

Please bring him back now!

I mean, fancy posting out that nonsense. Make it a perma-ban, which is too good for him.

(advice changed having spoken to my accountant).

What you talkin bout Willis?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Please bring him back now!

I mean, fancy posting out that nonsense. Make it a perma-ban, which is too good for him.

(advice changed having spoken to my accountant).
      Was it one of PC posts?
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        Was it one of PC posts?
        Yep. Post didn't seem to be anything controversial, but NaTzi does like to give out random bans and infractions.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Yep. Post didn't seem to be anything controversial, but NaTzi does like to give out random bans and infractions.
          Totally agree, I must have missed something I didn't see any real aggro there from either of them
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

According to here they should both get a few days on the naughty step.

FWIW I thought NLUK was being relatively restrained.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

You mean the entire bank holiday weekend and Tuesday to think about their actions.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

He did mention recently that he needed to ask his accountants advise on bleeding radiators and brush up on his google search skills but he was too busy on here, think of his ban as a positive, NLUKs been given the precious gift of time

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Exactly. Totally disagree with this decision
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Maybe PC should be stopped from posting in the professional forums? Let's face it he normally asks about things he already knows or that have been asked previously by other posters.
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X