• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nobody messes with Corbyn and Momentum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody messes with Corbyn and Momentum

Sir Richard Branson 'thought he would die' in bike crash - BBC News

Accident my arse. He'll be found in a wood soon with a blunt knife. They've got form that Labour
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

That explains G4S's decision...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Corbyn would rather the parasites live and fight them and win instead of topping them off. That would be cowardly and Corbyn dont do corwardly.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Sir Richard said his assistant, Helen, was first on the scene as he was "lying prostrate on the road" and then another member of his team, George, "sprinted from the bottom of the hill" to assist.
        Glad he has two major a*se lickers on the team at least.

I would hate to have all that money and then realise, whilst my life was flashing before me, that I hadn't being able to buy a person or two
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Corbyn would rather the parasites live and fight them and win instead of topping them off. That would be cowardly and Corbyn dont do corwardly.
          Is that why he ignored his shadow cabinet especially the female ones if they asked him policy questions?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Jeremy Corbyn today said he does not consider himself wealthy, despite earning more than £137,000 a-year, owning a £600,000 home and a £1.6million pension.

Power to the people!

(pass me the Champers old boy)

Comment

Where is Sir Richard Branson's tax residency, British Virgin Islands???

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Where is Sir Richard Branson's tax residency, British Virgin Islands???
                When you are rich AtW, you will realise there is almost no tax to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  When you are rich AtW, you will realise there is almost no tax to pay.

Comment

Working...
                  X