• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government contract

Philippines drugs war: The woman who kills dealers for a living - BBC News

IR35 friendly?

Small fry.

I wonder what Trump's stance is on drugs. If he becomes POTUS and has the appropriate outlook he could do this properly and have his air force spray the crops at source with deadly chemicals that kills everyone that comes into contact with the plant or drug all the way down the line. That's the way to do it.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I'm guessing she'd fail on D&C alone.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Small fry.

I wonder what Trump's stance is on drugs. If he becomes POTUS and has the appropriate outlook he could do this properly and have his air force spray the crops at source with deadly chemicals that kills everyone that comes into contact with the plant or drug all the way down the line. That's the way to do it.
        The USAF will be too busy spraying his hair, they are the only organisation with enough manpower and equipment to handle his barnet.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          The USAF will be too busy spraying his hair, they are the only organisation with enough manpower and equipment to handle his barnet.
          The secret is he has the wig from Spitting Image.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            Small fry.

Already been done by crop spraying Mexican Marijuana in the 70's, the stuff that lived was highly carcinogenic.

Recently done in Colombia with cocaine, trouble is it kills everything, then nothing else will grow up the land for ages.

War on drugs was a political weapon Nixon created to attack hippy and black counter cultures.

US would rather the drugs remain illegal as it is more lucrative for them
            Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 28 August 2016, 19:32.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Funny that Shabu / Crystal Meth usually gets a hold in places where safer alternatives are poor quality / expensive / unavailable.

We have very little use of it in in UK, for example, but we are top in the cocaine use league in Europe
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
              X