• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would AndyW's mum name the father?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would AndyW's mum name the father?

German plan to force mums to name lovers in paternity cases - BBC News

Good idea or bad idea?

What about if they don't know the dad, do they name the whole rugby team a la MrsMF?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      She'd have more chance of telling you which particular baked bean made her fart. HTHBIDI
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        What about if they don't know the dad, do they name the whole rugby team a la MrsMF?
        I heard it was a regiment.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Its not all giving:

The draft changes, which will require parliamentary approval, also limit the "false" father's financial claim to two years' worth of maintenance costs. Previously this was open-ended.
          Personally I would biologically test both parents & baby after birth. If there is a problem they can sort it out then with support, gotta be cheaper than court later.

Maybe the mother will be honest and the father can make a reasoned decision.

Last thing the kid needs is to have a fake father for bit then a bust up.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Personally I would biologically test both parents & baby after birth.
            If cheaper it would be interesting. But feminists would never allow it. one in seven fathers tested are not the real father.

And if a woman has a one-night stand with a man whose name she never asks, what happens then?

It would lead to calls for a national DNA database. The state has too much power already. I don't think it should have more. Though I would like to know the identity of AndyW's Dad.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              If cheaper it would be interesting. But feminists would never allow it. one in seven fathers tested are not the real father.

And if a woman has a one-night stand with a man whose name she never asks, what happens then?

It would lead to calls for a national DNA database. The state has too much power already. I don't think it should have more. Though I would like to know the identity of AndyW's Dad.....
              well the feminists do keep talking about choice, unless of course they mean men having some choice in abortions or divorce. The choice to lie to your partner so he pays for your upkeep based on a lie seems like fraud.

If the state want 1 in 7 men supporting children that aren't their own because they don't believe justice is important I have to disagree.

Though I would like to know the identity of AndyW's Dad...
              If you have to ask you weren't there..
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Only FLC's mum would sleep with men and nor know the name.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                X