• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

posting while banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

posting while banned

So CW gets banned at 15:44. Then logs in using the SG account. Is this allowed?

I want my subscription refunded.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You could always feck orf.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        You could always feck orf.
        He's shown more self control than you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          He's shown more self control than you have.
          What a complete loser you are, to be sure.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

You're not asking us to ban SG are you?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Nope, he's correctly pointing out that the rules used to be if your main account or sockie account was banned, that ban also applied to any other account that the poster uses. Ask MF he managed to lose all his sockie accounts during one previous 7 day ban as we pointed out the similarity in posting style between the various MF associated accounts....

Now the rules may have changed but that has not been communicated so ....

Also both BP and myself know the rules well enough never to be as stupid as to start a thread asking for someone to be banned. This is merely a discussion around the rules regarding bans using SG as an example....
              Last edited by eek; 31 August 2016, 12:04.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I don’t know why but your post reminded me of some exhibits in the German Occupation Museum Jersey CI. There are letters written by the locals to the Gestapo informing them about neighbours. One of the letters went “Our neigbour had two extra bags of coal delivered. They must be using the black market, please investigate.” Another letter informed the Gestapo where escaped POWs are hiding
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Also both BP and myself know the rules well enough never to be as stupid as to start a thread asking for someone to be banned.
                  Unlike SG.....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    SG has had 2 extra bags of coal delivered. He must be using the black market....

Comment

Working...
                    X