• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you regret your child's name?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you regret your child's name?

Nearly a fifth of parents regret baby name - survey - BBC News

I suppose if Mr and Mrs Hunt are silly enough to call their son Michael, there will be regrets....

I'm happy I chose Seraphina and Phineas for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I'm happy I chose Seraphina and Phineas for mine.
      He said child, not tits, you cretin.

Comment

I am somewhat annoyed that my first initial is the same as that of my father. So post sent only to the initial can get to him when it is intended for me.
        Fortunately no embarrassing items have yet been victim

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          I am somewhat annoyed that my first initial is the same as that of my father. So post sent only to the initial can get to him when it is intended for me.
          Fortunately no embarrassing items have yet been victim
          When you leave home, this will be resolved, unless you bring him with you. This assumes you have not already left home and brought him with you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Nearly a fifth of parents regret baby name - survey - BBC News

I suppose if Mr and Mrs Hunt are silly enough to call their son Michael, there will be regrets....
            .. and his brother, Warwick.
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              When you leave home, this will be resolved, unless you bring him with you. This assumes you have not already left home and brought him with you.
              As I move around a lot ( being a contractor) I keep my parents address as my official address. Makes things simpler

Comment

As I move around a lot ( being a contractor) I keep my parents address as my official address. Makes things simpler
                Still hanging on to mummys apron strings hey.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Still hanging on to mummys apron strings hey.
                  I see little point having my own flat when I'm going to be spending less than 20% of my time there. I don't like to waste money.

Comment

I see little point having my own flat when I'm going to be spending less than 20% of my time there. I don't like to waste money.
                    Isn't it a little embarrassing having to give your parents £20 to go to the pictures when you want to bring a lady friend home?

Comment

Working...
                    X