• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM to Admin : Reverse Ban Moratorium

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM to Admin : Reverse Ban Moratorium

Admin, after your recent posts it is obvious there have been some massive cockups in moderation for banning posters. On the basis that you admitted there has been some over zealous bannings, I would like to point out the following posters who need to be unbanned.

(1) GricerBoy
    (2) TykeMerc
    (3) Tay
    (4) AndyW
    (5) MikeHunt

If you can sort these out, that will be a good start. If some other CUKKERS could also point out which posters have also been unfairly moderated that would be useful.

#DealingWithIt
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

A ban can only be reversed if some other esteemed poster would give up their account for them, are you ready to lay down yours for TykeMerc?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      A ban can only be reversed if some other esteemed poster would give up their account for them, are you ready to lay down yours for TykeMerc?
      Admin. Please remove my following sockies accounts

AtW, Eek, NorthernladUK & NAT.

Comment

Tay I don't think he would come back if we asked him to - cailin maith doesn't come here any more and that was his main attraction I think...

How about Denny?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          How about Denny?
          How about the one who can not be named...

Comment

How about King Cnvt?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Tay I don't think he would come back if we asked him to - cailin maith doesn't come here any more and that was his main attraction I think...

How about Denny?
                Why not take a chance & unban those accounts & see what happens? I'd love to see how many of them resurrect. :-)

Go on, do it. DO IT!!!!

Comment

Bring on CUK General Amnesty!

Comment

Please god no. She caused me more trouble than Brillo when he threatened the tax inspector with a ticking parcel and I had a call from Special Branch

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    How about King Cnvt?
                    Now he was just plain nasty How about HRH? I checked him out on LinkedIn a while ago but can't find him now. he was an easy target

Comment

Working...
                    X