• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fire a Mod - YOUR CHOICE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire a Mod - YOUR CHOICE

In the spirit of the Brexit referndum flowering of democracy, Admin has agreed that we the people can decide which of the current batch of moderators is to be fired. MF will stand up as acting Mod until a new Mod can be selected by Single Transferable Vote.
    cojak
    9.09%
    NAT
    4.55%
    WTFH
    22.73%
    MarillionFan
    54.55%
    AndyW left me with a ring of fire
    9.09%

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    In the spirit of the Brexit referndum flowering of democracy, Admin has agreed that we the people can decide which of the current batch of moderators is to be fired. MF will stand up as acting Mod until a new Mod can be selected by Single Transferable Vote.
    You sure know how to put people off voting, don't you!
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

What about RealityHack, even AWOL he is at least as good as WTFH
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Why can I not select more than one???
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          You sure know how to put people off voting, don't you!
          I don't make the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            What about RealityHack, even AWOL he is at least as good as WTFH
            RH is great but firing him would hardly help the current parlous state of moderation.

Comment

I don't make the rules.
              I know but it's like telling us that our nursery nurses are crap, then saying "don't worry, we'll let Ian Huntley look after your kids while we appoint a new one".
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                I know but it's like telling us that our nursery nurses are crap, then saying "don't worry, we'll let Ian Huntley look after your kids while we appoint a new one".
                with Fred West as a TA?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Fire them all.

I can't choose all of them, fix that bug please.

Comment

Was Suity unavailable
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X