• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keith Vaz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Vaz

Oh this is going to be good. Very good indeed.

Who has he p*ssed off in the media?

It's clearly not the first time he's been caught.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

serves the slimy little sod right!

I did suspect Mandleslime of scouring the world for new sexual partners I didn't realise Vaz had the same tastes.I thought he would fall to corruption.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He's a batty boy. Was a he giver or a taker?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Who has he p*ssed off in the media?

It's clearly not the first time he's been caught.
          Nah just two rent boys out to make some money. Old fashioned sleazy sex story for the Sunday tabloids. The News of the World would have loved this.

Comment

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Customary reminder of Keith Vaz and the Rushdie affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              Throws an interesting light on his friendship and defence of Lord Janner ..
              Why? In what way does having gay sex with adult men have any bearing on child sexual abuse?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Why? In what way does having a nasty little secret have any bearing on child sexual abuse?
                Absolutely no problem with him having sex with any consenting adult its the hiding it that is unpleasant.

If he was like Mandleslime and completely open about it then I would have some respect for him. (I hate him for being a lying cheating bar steward).
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Absolutely no problem with him having sex with any consenting adult its the hiding it that is unpleasant.
                  Thats why I only have sex while dogging....

Comment

Slimey git, crazy number of scandals - he should still be doing time in jail

Comment

Working...
                    X