• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I fear for suityou01

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fear for suityou01

This guy looking suspiciously , in pokestop wouldn't even draw his phone to check what pokemons he can catch ! these weird metal fingernails to change his tyres too...

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    This guy looking suspiciously , in pokestop wouldn't even draw his phone to check what pokemons he can catch ! these weird metal fingernails to change his tyres too...

Are on DRUGS?

If so, time to lay off them
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Pokémon go peaked and is dying now.

I tried it with baby bp. He never wants to try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Pokémon go peaked and is dying now.
        Time to rebrand it and make everybody go out and save dying pokemons!

Also have special edition for people who hate those bloody pokemons - same thing, but when you find pokemon you can wound it badly, and it will die unless saved!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Time to rebrand it and make everybody go out and save dying pokemons!

Also have special edition for people who hate those bloody pokemons - same thing, but when you find pokemon you can wound it badly, and it will die unless saved!
          I am told that is the idea of pokemon gyms.

After I went out with baby bp I asked one of the generation y I work with all about pokemon go as I heard her talking about it.

The fact she was hot totty was irrelevant.

I don't hear most of what she said as I was staring down her top.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I don't hear most of what she said as I was staring down her top.....
            Oh you better be careful with comments like that BP. Swellin will be down on you like a ton of bricks with the rest of the Feminazis in hot pursuit too!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X