• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official Total Disaster - Sainsburys have changed their lunch meal deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Total Disaster - Sainsburys have changed their lunch meal deal

Changes to Sainsbury’s £3 meal deal prompt fury among customers

I'm now going to have to find somewhere else for lunch
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

No, it's not official until I say so, and I ain't saying it!

Comment

Anger on social media over Sainsbury's £3 'On The Go' meal deal changes - BBC Newsbeat

Social media. That will hurt them.

Comment

You should go to Benjy's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjys

Or maybe not then.

(It does make you wonder how companies manage to feck these things up)
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Fecking snowflake chunts again, ooh I'll run to Twitter to express my fury. Maybe they should chain themselves to their local branch, Meal Deals Matter you know.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            You should go to Benjy's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjys

Or maybe not then.

(It does make you wonder how companies manage to feck these things up)
            Benjys had sites that even Starbucks haven't found a way to make profitable....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by westtester View Post
              Fecking snowflake chunts again, ooh I'll run to Twitter to express my fury. Maybe they should chain themselves to their local branch, Meal Deals Matter you know.
              They should chain themselves to a website more like.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by westtester View Post
                Exactly what I thought - why do some people feel they have a right to complain when something changes and they do not like it

fookin deal with it and if you do not like it vote with your feet

pumpkin spiced lattetw@S

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Exactly what I thought - why do some people feel they have a right to complain when something changes and they do not like it

fookin deal with it and if you do not like it vote with your feet

pumpkin spiced lattetw@S
                  You mean like not complaining about other people doing things you don't agree with?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Sainsburys, for a hard working contractors lunch?

AYCOTBAC

How can bread now "stay fresher"

"We’ve sourced better quality ingredients that we know our customers love – more succulent chicken, maple cured bacon, crispier lettuce and more flavoursome tomatoes.

FTFT

"We’ve sourced cheaper ingredients that we know our shareholders will love – more succulent antibiotic filled chicken, maple cured poor excuse for bacon, chemically crispier lettuce and more flavoursome tomatoes with added E numbers.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X