• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lab49

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lab49

Anyone heard of this lot?
    Just a call direct from them asking if I'm interested in a role (perm). City based company (and bangalore according to their websh1te) dealing with the big bad investment bank people. Worth a look?
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Had email with offer for interview or such month or so ago. The HR person seemed nice.

Comment

They're a Bangalore mob, and you still need to ask...?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
        They're a Bangalore mob, and you still need to ask...?
        AtW was impressed.....
        whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Well, the lady who send an email was nice - I politely declined: I am not interested in any long term work for any rate: working on SKA is priceless.

Comment

Working...
          X