• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Wall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Wall

This is a request for admin to create a separate, password protected area that does not allow riff raff in.

To aid admin in this quest can we start listing posters we don't want to have access here, obviously any vicious, spleen venting reasons as to why will be greatly received also.

Please note the likes of <Often Legitimately Victimised Posters Here> have rights too> so keep it clean people
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Good idea, but unfortunately only elected people / govts. can build walls, not candidates

Comment

Originally posted by Milkyway View Post
      Good idea, but unfortunately only elected people / govts. can build walls, not candidates

Absolutely correct, hence why I made the request to admin and not yourself
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Absolutely correct, hence why I made the request to admin and not yourself
        Good one

So, who should Trump request for the wall then?

Comment

Originally posted by Milkyway View Post
          Good one

So, who should Trump request for the wall then?

Admin, of course, he prefers payments in crisp Euros these days, so I'm told, if Trump is asking
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

This is a request for admin to create a separate, password protected area that does not allow riff raff in.
            Oh, don't you know about our special area?

We get our passwords every three months along with the payment from Admin as founder members of the beast that is CUK.

Comment

To aid admin in this quest can we start listing posters we don't want to have access here, obviously any vicious, spleen venting reasons as to why will be greatly received also.

Please note the likes of <Often Legitimately Victimised Posters Here> have rights too> so keep it clean people
              I've been racking my brain to come up with a reason why I should be on the permitted side of your metaphorical wall, and have come up with a complete blank, so feel free to put me on your banned list. I'm gutted and everything, I so wanted to be with you and your fellow s.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Come the revolution, you'll all be up against the wall.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                  Oh, don't you know about our special area?

We get our passwords every three months along with the payment from Admin as founder members of the beast that is CUK.
                  Oh we know all about your "special area". Aren't you only allowed out under supervision, or is that govt cuts kicking in?
                  And founder members? Joined June 2007? F**king newbie.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Come the revolution, you'll all be up against the wall.
                    Yeah, that's kind of what worries most of us (although some are actually looking forward to meeting your allegedly mildly impressive boner up a dark alley, so you can take some comfort there).

Comment

Working...
                    X