• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Suity's Neighbours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear: Suity's Neighbours

Morning All,

apologies for yesterday's absence, had some tings to see to.

Have we already done this subject, Suity's neighbours ?

I'll bite my tongue now, but something I see as frustrating about the whole story is that
    the NHS sponsored the degree (we don't even know if he completed the three year course which he
    started in 2012, but let's not even go there eh), I would like to know, of all of the young people applying
    for university this year, or even thinking about university next year, how many of them know there is a possibility
    for the NHS to sponsor degree courses and therefore not have to pay the fees ?

Milan.

Watch you talkin about Willis?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Watch you talkin about Willis?
      I suspect it is this fine family.

Linky

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        I suspect it is this fine family.

Linky
        Thanks. It appears my telepathy isn't working today.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          apologies for yesterday's absence, had some tings to see to.
          Milan.
          I thought it was alot better on CUK yesterday. And I thought it was due to OG leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I thought it was alot better on CUK yesterday. And I thought it was due to OG leaving.

Its been much better since FLC was
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I want a bigger house too

maybe i should get the boot polish out and 'black up' to help my cause

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                I want a bigger house too

maybe i should get the boot polish out and 'black up' to help my cause
                Can't believe he knocked back a five bedroom house as it at least improves the situation.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Can't believe he knocked back a five bedroom house as it at least improves the situation.
                  We have an acquaintance who has 5 kids by multiple fathers, most are by her long term boyfriend who has his own council flat to spend his unemployment in.

She was in a 3 bed flat in a mediocre area (her 2 year old kid would play in the road all the time) and was offered a 4 bed detached house in a good area. She turned it down because she would have to redecorate (last tenants kids were little graffiti artists).

Thanks to workfare / benefit caps she is now employed as a TA. But since getting pregnant in her teens until she went back to work in her forties you have been paying for her.

And before you jump to conclusions she is white british.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    s she is now employed as a TA

Tax Adviser?

Comment

Working...
                    X