• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK business is too lazy and fat says Liam Fox

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK business is too lazy and fat says Liam Fox

So a career politician who has sucked at the tit of the state all his life after wasting an expensive medical education presumes to understand business issues.
    Of course he's looking to blame for the impending Brexit failure he knows is coming.
    We are truly in an Alice in Wonderland world right now
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Brexit is just going to me good for us. I now have a new office I can eat my pies out of.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I now have a new office I can eat my pies out of.
      I see you've started interviewing too....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
        I see you've started interviewing too....

Pies are eaten on a plate with a silver knife and fork, and perhaps some Brown Sauce as it's endorsed by the Queen.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          So a career politician who has sucked at the tit of the state all his life after wasting an expensive medical education presumes to understand business issues.
          Of course he's looking to blame for the impending Brexit failure he knows is coming.

Everyone else's fault if he fecks up, if he succeeds then it will be all down to the self confessed genius named Liam Fox.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Everyone else's fault if he fecks up, if he succeeds then it will be all down to the self confessed genius named Liam Fox.
            Dateline 2020: Following shocking GDP figures and a huge rise in unemployment, expenses fiddler and fraud Liam Fox says, I negotiated brilliant trade deals with Outer Mongolia, Kyrgistan, and Botswana but British business didn't deliver.
            Last edited by sasguru; 11 September 2016, 08:26.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Dateline 2020: Following shocking GDP figures and a huge rise in unemployment, expenses fiddler and fraud Liam Fox says, I negotiated brilliant trade deals with Outer Mongolia, Kyrgistan, and Botswana but British business didn't deliver.
              linky?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

The quicker you feck orf, the better off you will be. How's your golden ticket to Portugal going?

Comment

Kyrgyzstan

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    How's your golden ticket to Portugal going?
                    As soon as they can find a rural village that is devoid of an idiot, the deal is as good as done.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X