• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which to buy first?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which to buy first?

Which do I buy myself first: a 29er full suspension bicycle and some totally over the top Nokian spiked tyres for that plush long distance roll along type feeling and the ability to badly scratch cars that stray onto the cycle path without even noticing or the parts to build a helmet video camera and shock proof recorder so I can make lovely little videos to post onto YouTube of all the asshats I meet on my daily commute?

Or do I write a little application that can hit both post buttons at the same time so I can leave the decision upto the thread scheduler/packet stacker?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

I wish we knew how to be more like you great threaded...

Comment

Whatever is material shape, past, future, present, subjective or objective, gross or subtle, mean or excellent, whether it is far or near — all material shape should be seen by perfect intuitive wisdom as it really is: "This is not mine, this I am not, this is not myself." Whatever is feeling, whatever is perception, whatever are habitual tendencies, whatever is consciousness, past, future, present, subjective or objective, gross or subtle, mean or excellent, whether it is far or near — all should be seen by perfect intuitive wisdom as it really is: "This is not mine, this I am not, this is not myself."
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Would that be a "thread scheduler/packet stacker?" or scheduled threaded fudge packer?

Just wondering.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          Would that be a "thread scheduler/packet stacker?" or scheduled threaded fudge packer?

Just wondering.
          Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
          X