• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whatever happened to Weymouth?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to Weymouth?

Cycled down here this morning to find it's been taken over by people from Yorkshire.

Voices like foghorns & people with that accent, frankly, just sound frikkin' thick.

Ruins the atmos. This is Dorset FFS!

Feck me is this fooker still here?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Sadly I have to agree with you on this one.

I have ever faith in the mods and am sure the sockie will be banned shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Sadly I have to agree with you on this one.

I have ever faith in the mods and am sure the sockie will be banned shortly.
        Fair enough. Was just being tongue in cheek.

It seems that this site is now dominated by a clique of total w@nkers who seem to think they are the arbiters of what's acceptable on this site.

Believe it or not, Gricer, Nuggeridge et al had their fans but they've all sadly gone just leaving the dregs like MrMarkyMark - a man who shamelessly calls out sockies whilst himself having been previously banned as Zoidercock, Old Hack etc.

So, yeah. Ban away

Comment

Originally posted by The Only Way Is Keynsham View Post
          Fair enough. Was just being tongue in cheek.

It seems that this site is now dominated by a clique of total w@nkers who seem to think they are the arbiters of what's acceptable on this site.

Believe it or not, Gricer, Nuggeridge et al had their fans but they've all sadly gone just leaving the dregs like MrMarkyMark - a man who shamelessly calls out sockies whilst himself having been previously banned as Zoidercock, Old Hack etc.

So, yeah. Ban away
          Yeh, yeh, yeh.

Whatever, you do talk some absolute tulip.
          Thing is, they may have been funny a number of years ago, but, dull as ditch water now
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Yeh, yeh, yeh.

Whatever mate.
            Thing is, they may have been funny a number of years ago, but, dull as ditch water now
            Feck off you ******.

I'll be looking for you in Wedmore. Some tw@t in a camper van with a canoe on the roof. Hmm... wont be too hard to track you down.

Comment

Feck off you ******.

I'll be looking for you in Wedmore. Some tw@t in a camper van with a canoe on the roof. Hmm... wont be too hard to track you down.
              Behave you tedious little man.

Wedmore? Is that some location deep at the back of your sock drawer?

As for calling me out as a previously banned poster, I can assure you that is not the case.
              Flattering that you think so, however
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

It's like whack a mole
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Behave you tedious little man.

Wedmore? Is that some location deep at the back of your sock drawer?

As for calling me out as a previously banned poster, I can assure you that is not the case.
                  Flattering that you think so, however
                  Ah, that old trope.

A flat denial. The hallmark response of any previously banned poster.

I should know 😠

But at least I wasn't banned for calling Shaunbhoy a ginger c**t eh Zoiderman?

Now let me get back to my cloudy apple.

Comment

Ah, that old trope.

A flat denial. The hallmark response of any previously banned poster.

I should know 😠

But at least I wasn't banned for calling Shaunbhoy a ginger c**t eh Zoiderman?

Now let me get back to my cloudy apple.
                    As I said, you are so way off the mark, but too stubborn to see it.

Anyway, I don't really mind, I can be whoever you want me to be
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X