• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British Army to train terrorists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Army to train terrorists

Army wants more Muslim recruits

The Army is hosting its first recruitment drive solely for young British Muslims.

About 40 teenagers from Birmingham will be taught infantry skills and endure an army obstacle course.

The forces are suffering a shortage of recruits and have been unable to attract many from the Muslim community.

One of the teenagers visiting Gamecock Barracks in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, is Mansoor Clark, who said being involved in the initiative was about having fun.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

This should be an oh-dear kind of topic.

When will the army realise that they are not recruiting "muslims" becuase they are from the middle east. Aren't muslims supposed to be peaceful people anyway.

Comment

I wonder if they have to swear allegiance to Queen and Country.

Comment

What was the result of the case where a muslim soldier (yes, one of those peace loving muslim soldiers) refused to serve in Iraq on religious grounds...?
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
          What was the result of the case where a muslim soldier (yes, one of those peace loving muslim soldiers) refused to serve in Iraq on religious grounds...?
          Bum raped and sent to the glasshouse?

Comment

More likely to be compensation and a free holiday in Mecca.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I thought one of the benefits of joining the Army was the chance to shoot muslims

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                I thought one of the benefits of joining the Army was the chance to shoot muslims
                there are many benefits from joining the army, and I would recommend joining to any young man.
                Shooting Muslims, however, is not one of those benefits. We used to call it shooting ****, and that is a much better description.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  Friendly fire?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                    there are many benefits from joining the army, and I would recommend joining to any young man.
                    Shooting Muslims, however, is not one of those benefits. We used to call it shooting ****, and that is a much better description.

So it's OK to shoot **** then?

Comment

Working...
                    X