PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Trader Blair, in Future Its all for Charidee Mate!

MrMarkyMark
20th September 2016, 20:28
In future he's only gonna be doing good deeds :laugh

Tony Blair to close commercial enterprises to focus on charity work | Politics | The Guardian (http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/20/tony-blair-to-close-commercial-enterprises-to-focus-on-charity-work)

I will retain a small number of personal consultancies for my income, but 80% of my time will be pro bono on the not-for-profit side.

Blair has denied he is worth the sums often reported in the media, saying last year: “In respect to my new life, I have to say that reports of my wealth are greatly exaggerated. Just for the record, I read I’m supposed to be worth £100m – Cherie’s kind of asking where it is. I’m not worth that, half of that, a third of that, a quarter of that, a fifth of that … I could go on.”

vetran
20th September 2016, 21:56
I read I’m supposed to be worth £100m – Cherie’s kind of asking where it is. I didn't pay tax on that, half of that, a third of that, a quarter of that, a fifth of that … I could go on.”

FTFH

Mordac
20th September 2016, 21:58
[QUOTE=MrMarkyMark;2312620]In future he's only gonna be doing good deeds :laugh

Well he's in no position to declare war on anyone now, so technically he is sort of correct...:eyes

SueEllen
21st September 2016, 01:20
[QUOTE=MrMarkyMark;2312620]In future he's only gonna be doing good deeds :laugh

Well he's in no position to declare war on anyone now, so technically he is sort of correct...:eyes

He has really helped the Middle East as a peace envoy...

Paddy
21st September 2016, 05:12
[QUOTE=Mordac;2312639]

£400,000 of British taxpayers money per year to do so... well spent on ... err ... expences

LondonManc
21st September 2016, 08:49
[QUOTE=Mordac;2312639]

Couldn't do any worse than when he was PM to be fair...