PDA

View Full Version : Who was the poster whose wife was the chocolate maker

vetran
20th September 2016, 21:42
Saw this and thought of you

How to Make 3D CHOCOLATE EIFFEL TOWER - All (http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-3D-CHOCOLATE-EIFFEL-TOWER/)

greenlake
20th September 2016, 21:59
Who was the poster whose wife was the chocolate maker

That would be eek's missus.

eek
20th September 2016, 22:03
I've seen a lot of those at maker faires. You really don't want that chocolate for any purpose beyond modelling its tulip and tastes about as good.

vetran
20th September 2016, 22:29
I've seen a lot of those at maker faires. You really don't want that chocolate for any purpose beyond modelling its tulip and tastes about as good.

ok, I just thought it was visually great.

LondonManc
21st September 2016, 08:40
Eek sounds like I do with cake-making; knowledge by attrition/cohabitation!

eek
21st September 2016, 09:03
ok, I just thought it was visually great.

It is visually great, the problem is that the chocolate needs very particular characteristics for modeling purposes and those override the taste issues.....

MyUserName
21st September 2016, 11:38
That would be eek's missus.

Mine too. She makes pretty much everything chocolates, shower gel, clothes, bags, furniture etc.

BrilloPad
21st September 2016, 12:04
My brother-out-law used to work at Cadburys. While there he could not eat chocolate. The smell all day put him off.

northernladyuk
21st September 2016, 12:12
My brother-out-law used to work at Cadburys. While there he could not eat chocolate. The smell all day put him off.

The old man has something similar with his work.

OwlHoot
21st September 2016, 12:38

WHS - Practically all sugar and milk powder and colouring, with barely a trace of chocolate (much like most British so-called chocolate confectionary).

OwlHoot
21st September 2016, 12:39
Mine too. She makes pretty much everything chocolates, shower gel, clothes, bags, furniture etc.

Chocolate tea pots?

MyUserName
21st September 2016, 12:47
Chocolate tea pots?

Yeah, I will just tell her it is difficult and she should probably not bother trying

eek
21st September 2016, 12:56
Chocolate tea pots?

Been done see

Chocolate teapot proves useful - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-29126161)