• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wales vs Australia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wales vs Australia

Good match... just don't know who to support ...

but a thrilling game
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll
    Good match... just don't know who to support ...
    Difficult isn't it - Retards vs Retards

Comment

Ermm - who do you suppose looks the greater retard now, dimwit?
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
        Ermm - who do you suppose looks the greater retard now, dimwit?
        Excellent reply - are you welsh or australian? That should provide you with the answer!

Comment

Well I watched the semi finals, America vs China, from Phuket. The beach was 40 degrees and them lasses didn't half jump about. Looked like they got proper hot and sweaty.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
            Excellent reply - are you welsh or australian? That should provide you with the answer!
            The sig may be a slight clue of course - but I assume you're too dim to figure that out for yourself.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

all bore tight?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
                The sig may be a slight clue of course - but I assume you're too dim to figure that out for yourself.
                When I was young, someone told me that "News Con Tob" that you saw on some shops was Welsh for "newspapers". This was in north London but I still believed them.

Comment

Not a Welsh speaker myself (the joys of Pembrokeshire) but I find something vaguely appealiing about a language that stopped in the 11th Century. Modern concepts like "Electricity" translate literaly as "Big Fire". Pump is the same word but spelt properly as "Pwmp". I leave the translation of "Pwmp Trydan", seen on many notices across the Principality, as an exercise for the reader.

Then again, did you know there's a small department in the Vatican that keeps Latin up to date: "telephone" for example is far too Greek for their taste, the correct word is "Translocutorium"
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

While we are on the subject there was another game today

Retards v Men in Black

The Men in Black won.

Poor England so very hard done by.

Looking forward to the 6 nations - Once again seeing Wales v England
                    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
                    X