• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sweden in trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden in trouble

Number of ‘no-go zones’ INCREASED as Swedish police lose control | World | News | Daily Express

the world according to the liberal left is unravelling fast
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    There is going to be a huge backlash soon which will leave a lot of people dead.

And you know fook it maybe it's the only way because clearly peaceful integration does not work.

Its probably why most the countries these people come from are reverting back to something around 12th century civilization levels.

And let's be honest it's all about the sky fairy.

Comment

Islam would fit into 13th Century Britain perfectly, but 21st Century Britain? I don't think so.

Hey ho, where's the ?

Comment

"Daily Mail Editorials" -> "Ideally, I alarm idiots."
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Daily Express though 'innit? Quality.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            There is going to be a huge backlash soon which will leave a lot of people dead.

And you know fook it maybe it's the only way because clearly peaceful integration does not work.

Its probably why most the countries these people come from are reverting back to something around 12th century civilization levels.

And let's be honest it's all about the sky fairy.
            Yep, once the inflation kicks in properly and removes the British middle class, elevates the cashed up property immigrants into the middle class to replace them (just like colonialism in reverse), that is when the real battle against Islamism will begin. The proles are kept down with drugs and booze. Once the middle class lose their 30 years of sacrifice, that's when all hell will break loose. Already happening in pockets of Europe.

Comment

What utter overhyped sensationalist bollocks.

I live in Sweden, listen to the local and national news daily and none of this is mentioned at all. I've not heard of anyone worrying about such things and so if it does occur it is so small fry in the grand scheme of things it's not worth mentioning. It's kind of like Swedish news reporting on each and every street fight on a Friday / Saturday night in anyone of the tuliphole council estates in the U.K. while claiming the U.K. Is in the process of a coup.

Sweden is so safe compared to the uk it's almost a joke. I regularly forget to lock the car door or house and so do most of the neighbours, there is no theft or crime where we live. I would allow my 11 yr old daughter walk home from a friends late on a Saturday night through the high street and not fear in anyway that something bad would happen to her. I haven't yet seen a street fight or bar brawl ever in the 4 years of living here and I go out regularly. I can't really think of a better definition of safe.
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Daily Express though 'innit? Quality.
                Originally posted by chef View Post

I live in Sweden, listen to the local and national news daily and none of this is mentioned at all. I've not heard of anyone worrying about such things and so if it does occur it is so small fry in the grand scheme of things it's not worth mentioning. It's kind of like Swedish news reporting on each and every street fight on a Friday / Saturday night in anyone of the tuliphole council estates in the U.K. while claiming the U.K. Is in the process of a coup.

Sweden is so safe compared to the uk it's almost a joke. I regularly forget to lock the car door or house and so do most of the neighbours, there is no theft or crime where we live. I would allow my 11 yr old daughter walk home from a friends late on a Saturday night through the high street and not fear in anyway that something bad would happen to her. I haven't yet seen a street fight or bar brawl ever in the 4 years of living here and I go out regularly. I can't really think of a better definition of safe.
                The Daily Express hates Europe along with those who post articles from newspapers starting with 'Daily...', so no surprises there
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

1. Something to put valuables in, often protected by a combination lock

2. A word used as an informal greeting among chavs and street rats.

HTHBIDI
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    the world according to the liberal left is unravelling fast
                    I would never have considered the Daily Express a "liberal left" media source, although perhaps it is compared with the ultra reicht wing stuff some posters on here accept as the only possible truth.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X