• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hangovers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangovers

Why do I get them? Five pints, six doubles whiskies and 1 double vodka.

I went on shorts for gods sake to avoid a headache and I've still got a hangover. I reckon that last vodka was a bad 'un.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

It might have something to do with those 1st 5 pints?

I had 'Bonfire Toffee' last night (forgot the brewery's name).

mmm....
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I went out at 7.15 and was back home at 10.45!!!

Didnt realise I'd had that much, though I felt quite sober when I got in. Now its
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It gets you like that.

We were s'posed to be going walking this morning, but Hubby's last half of 'Pitch Black' last night has put paid to that...

Ah well.

(I'm booking a last minute holiday instead, that's why I'm online)
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

I got drunk heavily on orange juice yesterday but got no hangover

HTH

Chico

Comment

Too much orange juice in a single sitting turns the stomach and rots the teeth..

Comment

How about you just stop drinking?

I've given up after last week's cider incident.
              Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Cojak - you sound very concerned, were you planning on kissing me or something?

Comment

Its weird, I have the same problem. If I have a couple of pints no problems but as soon as I have 10 pints, 8 double whiskies, and half a bottle of Vodka I get ill.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X